A large organization in North County Carlsbad is searching for a payroll specialist to join their team! This is a temp to hire opportunity with the opportunity to work independently, be mentored, and make a difference making sure that bi-weekly payroll gets processed smoothly and on time. The ideal candidate will be attention to detail and task oriented and can start right away.
location: Carlsbad, California
job type: Contract
salary: $22 - 25 per hour
work hours: TBD
education: No Degree Required
experience: 2 Years
You will be responsible for payroll processing for at least 200+ employees in a fast-paced setting including but not limited to:
- Processing payroll
- Answering internal employee benefits questions
- Onboarding and compliance with some additional Human Resource duties
- The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years of payroll processing experience in a mid-size company (at least 200 employees) or larger
- Must have experience with terminations, garnishments and 401k benefits
- Must be able to start within the next week
- Have previous experience with payroll systems such as ADP Workforce Now, Paycom, or Paylocity
Click to apply now or submit your application through our Candidate Portal
skills: 401K, Payroll - 50 - 500, Payroll Accounting & Benefits
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.