job summary: Are you a detail oriented Finanical Reporting Analyst who is looking for your next exciting opportunity? If so, this may be the right position for you!
A Fortune 10 Healthcare Company is seeking a Finanical Reporting Analyst
to join their team. The ideal candidate is a highly motivated and driven individual with proven track record for exceeding company expectations and work productivity. This is a 4 to 6 month project with the potential to be extended. This is a Remote position so candidate can be based anywhere in the Eastern Time Zone. Ideal location is Atlanta, GA.
The Reporting Analyst
will assist in standing up reporting capabilities for newly formed business unit. Candidate will build out reporting package using operational & financial data leveraging key metrics to gain valuable insights into the business in a way that is consistent and repeatable. Candidate will manage project and coordinate with finance teams to analyze, evaluate, design, and stand up new reporting capabilities incorporating various data sets across the business.
Their main task will be building out a reporting package (mainly in Excel) that collects data from our finance teams to show a consolidated view of various key business metrics.
location: Irving, Texas
job type: Contract
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Master's Degree
experience: 5 Years
- Candidate will build out reporting package using operational & financial data leveraging key metrics to gain valuable insights into the business in a way that is consistent and repeatable.
- Responsible for developing, interpreting and implementing financial concepts for financial planning and control.
- Performs technical analysis to determine present and future financial performance.
- Gathers, analyzes, prepares and summarizes recommendations for financial plans, trended future requirements, operating forecasts, etc.
- Works on extremely complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an evaluation of intangible variance factors.
- Exercises independent judgment in developing methods, techniques, and evaluation criterion for obtaining results.
- Work leadership may be provided by assigning work and resolving problems.
Click to Apply
- Top skills needed are both project management and Excel, followed by expertise in forecasting & modeling and powerpoint.
- MBA preferred in finance or related field or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years finance experience
- Advanced Excel; MS PowerPoint and Project Management ideal
- Their main task will be building out a reporting package (mainly in Excel) that collects data from our finance teams to show a consolidated view of various key business metrics.
- Resource will drive development of key metrics and units of measure reporting for internal reporting as well as to funnel into new rolling forecast approach across Divisions and other segment reporting.
skills: Project Management, Forecasting, Financial Reporting - Internal, FP&A / Modeling
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.