job summary: Position Summary
An established logistics and manufacturing company has an opening for an Accounts Payable coordinator who would be responsible for processing invoices, expense reports, and credit card statements. This position works with all departments to ensure appropriate payments and responds to internal and external accounts payable inquiries.
location: Placentia, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $45,000 - 55,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Associate's degree
experience: 1 Years
- Manage accounts payables, with strong focus on scheduling and processing invoices.
- Liaised among purchasing, accounting, and management teams to obtain necessary approvals and resolve variances in payable documentations.
- Interact with vendors regarding past due invoices, credit claims, incorrect invoices, or other payable issues.
- Generate accounting reports and analysis as required.
- Perform bookkeeping functions.
- Interact professionally with all departments within the company.
- Maintain effective communication with other key departments and personnel.
- Perform accurately within deadlines under limited supervision.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement.
- Prioritize and handle multiple projects at once, particularly during month and year-end.
- Other duties and special projects as assigned.
- General clerical duties as related to job responsibilities (data entry, collating, photo copying, filing, etc.)
- Bachelor's degree preferred but not mandatory.
- Minimum of 2 years of accounts payable experience.
- General Accounting knowledge.
- Heavy data entry skills and experience.
- Strong math, verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be organized with an ability to multi-task and prioritize jobs, as needed.
- Ability to work in an energetic, deadline oriented environment.
- Proficient MS Office skills (i.e. Excel, Word, etc.) as well as the ability to learn new software programs.
- 10-key by touch helpful.
- High degree of attention to detail and accuracy.
skills: AP, A/P Processing
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.