Randstad Professionals is actively assisting a long time client with its search for a Sr Financial Accountant
in Mooresville, NC.
Our client is a well established and profitable organization with a strong track record of employee development and retention. They are offering a strong compensation and benefits package and are looking to hire quickly.
location: Mooresville, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 80,000 per year
work hours: 8-5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
- Managing the accounting for multiple entities and projects, including financial reporting and management of cash flows.
- Working closely with business development and delivery teams to ensure seamless work in progress tracking and reporting.
- Assist with accounting and reporting software integration and coordinate ongoing utilization and continuous learning with the IT department.
- Performing monthly, quarterly and annual reconciliations.
- Managing monthly journal entries and schedules for multiple entities.
- Oversee Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable functions.
- Assisting in preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual reports.
- Assisting with month-end and year-end close procedures, including consolidation for multiple entities.
- Researching technical accounting literature and assisting in preparations of technical memos.
- Assisting with creation, refinement and implementation of accounting policies & procedures.
- Helping develop internal processes, metrics, and business decision-making.
- Working on cross team initiatives and seeking out efficiencies for other areas important for the business.
Interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to apply here, and contact Jordan Schilit with Randstad Professionals at email@example.com for immediate and confidential consideration.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting / Finance
- CPA certification (received or in progress) required
- Highly proficient with Excel
- ERP experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work well with others in a collaborative team environment
- Honest, reliable, self-aware and conscientious
- Excellent organization and prioritization skills
skills: Account Reconciliation, Accruals
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.