A rapidly growing title company is seeking a hard-working, personable, and detail-oriented Escrow Manager for their expanding Houston branch!
This position is with a family-oriented, growing, and dynamic team that is a part of a company that has been profitable every year since its founding in 1974. This company has repeatedly been named as one of the best places to work for Title/Escrow professionals.
location: Sugar Land, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $85,000 - 100,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: No Degree Required
experience: 3 Years
- Managing a full-service title operation.
- Supervising a team of 6.
- Responsible for verifying production and quality of work.
- Handle escalated issues and available for any questions.
- Building office morale, encouraging growth and opportunities for advancement.
- Setting a positive office atmosphere with employees and clients.
- Must have an active Escrow License.
- Must have at least 3-5 years' management experience.
- Residential title and escrow experience is required.
- Must have experience with origination loans.
- This company is on the refinancing side as opposed to purchasing, so the ideal will candidate will have more experience with refinancing.
- Must have experience loan origination.
skills: Mortgage Title Processing
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.