Are you a Controller who thrives on developing processes and driving change? A Waterbury area manufacturing company seeks a Controller to lead accounting in their multi-brand organization.
location: Waterbury, Connecticut
job type: Permanent
salary: $130,000 - 160,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 10 Years
- Ability to help integrate companies acquired through acquisition.
- Oversee month-end, quarter-end and year end close.
- Own all aspects of the general ledger.
- Assist with both internal and external audits.
- Develop and implement process improvements.
- Manage and mentor a team of 4 direct reports, including the A/R and A/P Managers.
- Monthly consolidations
- BS in Accounting, MBA/CPA preferred.
- Experience in a multi-brand manufacturing/distribution company.
- Prior experience with international consolidations.
- Prior supervisory experience
- Strong technical accounting skills.
- Treasury experience is a plus.
skills: Consolidations, International Financial Reporting, $250-500 million
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.