Randstad Professionals has partnered with one of the largest healthcare organizations in the nation and we are looking for a Financial Analyst I to join their growing team in the Irving area!
location: Irving, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $55,000 - 65,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 1 Years
- Support other functions as needed for budget preparation and analysis, regional initiatives, financial statement and monthly report preparation, and other functions related to financial reporting and analysis.
- Support the company's development of budgetary and financial/operational information systems development/deployment.
- Routine daily, weekly, be-weekly, and monthly reporting to support management needs for information related to payroll, time and attendance, service line utilization, cost, and profitability, and business statistics for volumes.
- Bachelor Degree in related area preferred.
- Healthcare background preferred
- 2 years experience with data extracting and reporting
- 1 year experience with healthcare information reporting systems
- Experience with EPIC highly preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.