Randstad Professionals is presently conducting a search for a Business Management Accounting Manager for their well-established real estate client in the San Fernando Valley. The role would be responsible for providing business management services to a key vendor/client and would transition to corporate accounting upon successful completion of business management project.
location: Woodland Hills, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 110,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Prepare accurate and timely consolidated financial statements, journal entries and account reconciliations
- Recording and assessing asset purchases and investments
- Cash management and credit card activity
- Provide support and guidance on accounting and tax matters
- Serve as liaison with external accounting firm
- Special projects and duties as assigned
The ideal candidate will have at least 5+ years of progressive business management or public accounting experience, ideally serving clients with real estate investment portfolio. Other requirements include:
- CPA required
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, economics or the like
- Experience with consolidated financial statements required
For immediate consideration, please email resume directly to Ramiro De Santiago at Ramiro.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 818-267-0120.
skills: CPA, Business Management, Audit - External
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.