Randstad Professionals is actively assisting a long time client with its search for a Financial Analyst
in Charlotte, NC.
Our client is a well established and profitable organization with a strong track record of employee development and retention. They are offering a strong compensation and benefits package and are looking to hire quickly.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $65,000 - 75,000 per year
work hours: 8-5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Assist with preparation of the annual plan and all associated board presentation including all supporting documentation
- Work with financial lead and business unit/sales leadership to prepare monthly forecasts and analyses trend in sales, financial statements and general business conditions. This includes, but is not limited to, compiling data reports, financial analyses and executive presentations to facilitate discussions with senior management
- Partner with sales teams in deal construct and modeling
- Work with finance lead and senior sales management to create and monitor compensation plans for the sales teams
- Monitor and report on partner performance trends and contract requirements
- Compile monthly metrics and scorecards to assist finance lead and business unit / sales management in evaluating business performance
- Document ongoing procedures
- Other special projects as assigned
Interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to apply here, and contact Jordan Schilit with Randstad Professionals at email@example.com for immediate and confidential consideration.
- 2-4 years' experience in financial analysis required
- College degree in Finance, Economics, Business or related field
- Self-starter capable of working with minimal supervision
- Advanced MS Excel, proficient in MS Office, Word, Power Point, Access, Outlook
- This position is deadline driven and requires flexibility in work schedule
skills: Category Analysis, FP&A / Modeling
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.