This department handles incoming calls regarding Consumer Credit Cards. This contract will be throughout a peak processing time period for this dept. The contractor will be responsible for answering incoming calls regarding consumer credit card online access.
location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
salary: $15 - 17 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 0 Years
responsibilities: Duties and Responsibilities
- This is a call center position with a call volume between 30-50 calls per day.
- Candidates must have excellent communication skills and be prepared to work in a fast paced environment.
- The position will require someone who can problem solve, troubleshoot, and think through a problem.
qualifications: Required Qualifications
- Previous customer service, call center, financial, or banking experience a plus.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with high volume.
- Desire to meet and exceed customer service objectives and goals.
- Confidence and conviction in the product base to advise clients on a resolution that will meet their needs.
- Positive attitude and high energy level.
- Ability to think outside of the box, a "can-do" spirit.
- Team player, able to work with minimal supervision and can adapt and learn new concepts quickly.
For immediate consideration, please email a resume in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
skills: Administration, Customer Service
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.