Human Resource Generalist
Supports the administrative weekly processing of associate information into Oracle. Assists with HR Service Center phone coverage and responds to basic inquiries including, but not limited to, verifications of employment, leave of absence and address changes. Develops a working knowledge of HR policies and procedures through processing of data and responding to phone inquiries.
location: Marlborough, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $17 - 19 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: High School
experience: 1 Years
- Processes benefits and HRIS data including, but not limited to, leave of absence date information, general benefit changes and verification of employment requests.
- Reviews and processes personal and unpaid LOA into the mainframe.
- Processes associate salary increases, next salary review dates and address changes.
- Responds to basic HR Service Center inquiries related to associate benefit coverage, leave of absence policies and employment information.
- Documents issues into call tracking system and escalates complex calls for resolution.
- Assists in HR Service Center auditing of data and ensures accuracy of data through on-going audit procedures.
- Reviews policies, procedures & internal resource materials through work experience to develop knowledge of benefits, HRIS and leaves of absences.
- Performs special projects as assigned.
- Must be comfortable taking calls all day
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience
- Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- computer and typing skills
- Good customer service and follow-through skills
- Knowledge of TJX HR policies and procedures
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and maintain confidentiality
1-2 years of related experience
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION - EMAIL A MICROSOFT WORD RESUME TO BRITTANY ELA: firstname.lastname@example.org
skills: Oracle, Human Resources, Customer Service, Benefit Administration
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.