Randstad Professionals has an excellent opportunity to work at a top tier bank in the financial industry.
The candidate will be responsible for assisting with a diverse set of functions related to incident escalation, tracking, and reporting, as well as various process improvement efforts.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $19 - 23 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
The preferred candidate will have the below background and credentials:
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to interact with all levels
- Superior problem solving abilities
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment.
The candidate will be asked to do the following on a day to day basis:
- Support incident escalation, tracking and reporting
- Provide suggestion for operational process improvement initiatives, as well as enhancements to current escalation tracking system
- Develop and monitor ad hoc reporting, as needed
- Identify & engage key stakeholders in technology and operations as needed (from LOB perspective)
- Ensure policies and controls are incorporated in business-as-usual (BAU) processes
- Provide suggestion for operational process improvement initiatives
- Create and update procedures and workflow documents
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships
- Effectively communicate across varying levels of the organization including senior management
- Collaborate with team members in diverse geographical locations.
Click to Apply
skills: Project Management, Powerpoint, MS Office, Project Manager, Excel, Word, Project Management & Methodologies, Agile, PMI
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.