Are you a supply chain graduate looking to get your foot in the door with a great company? Our client, a Global 500 company is currently looking to add TWO Supply Chain Associate's to their team. This is an AWESOME opportunity for someone who wants to grow within operations and logistics.
location: Greensboro, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $18 - 20 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 0 Years
- Support current Backorder Recovery and Supply Planning projects.
- Support Backorder Recovery and Supply Planning strategic objectives.
- Successfully complete training regarding backorder recovery and inventory management processes.
- Assist with the planning and expediting of parts to our distribution centers and dealers.
- Assist with monitoring and reporting of Key Performance Indicators and continuous process improvements.
- Work with suppliers to obtain relevant information.
- Prepare and present formal presentations to colleagues and management.
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain preferred
- Will consider someone with a Business degree if there is strong interest in growing within the supply chain/logistics field
For *immediate* consideration, please apply or email resume directly to email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.