We are looking for entry level FInance professionals to work for one of our top clients in South Jordan, UT! Description:
- Records and provides Gain/Loss reporting for assets held in Wealth Management customer accounts. (Not profit and loss like in Accounting).
- Responsible for answering and resolving branch inquiries on a wide variety of Gain/Loss topics, including Gain/Loss account maintenance, 1099-B reporting, providing educational and regulatory insight
- Reconciling discrepancies and overall cost basis reporting questions
- Bachelor's Degree in a Business or Finance field and experience in the Financial Industry
- Understanding of general accounting principles as they apply to the industry
* We are open to recent Finance grads *
location: South Jordan, Utah
job type: Contract
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Ability to work independently well within a team environment.
- Excellent Time Management, Interpersonal, and Problem-Solving Skills.
- Ability to concurrently manage multiple projects, and prioritize effectively to meet tight and enforced Operational and annual deadlines for the firm.
- Attention to detail and quality of work.
- Ability to consistently exercise sound and decisive judgment.
- Commitment to personal development.
- Bachelor's Degree in a Business field and experience in the Financial Industry.
- Understanding of general accounting principles as they apply to the industry.
- Understanding of general process controls, with knowledge of database, spreadsheet applications, and data modelling, including Microsoft Excel, Access and other Office applications.
- Superior Communication Skills, both oral and written.
skills: Financial Analysis
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.