One of our prominent financial services clients located in Columbus is seeking a Technical Product Manager to join their team. As a product manager you will be working with the front end of development for a new digital product. You will also be assisting the back end of the IT process to help the development team create the product itself!
location: Columbus, Ohio
job type: Contract
salary: $21 - 23 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 0 Years
As a Technical Product Manager your job responsibilities include:
- Identifies digital product vision & feature roadmap in partnership with key business stakeholders to ensure continued investment in the experience, clear identification of the desire business outcomes and tracking of realized benefits.
- Stays on top of market trends to determine new and enhanced digital capabilities. Continually assesses and integrates internal and external customer feedback, competitive insights and business metrics back into the vision and feature roadmap to optimize the user experience and increase business value.
- Clearly communicates solution planning, benefits and results to the team, key business leaders, associates and external partners as needed.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Previous go-to-market experience and/or technology SAAS based-product development is a must
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills at all levels for technical personnel and customer contact.
- Deep understanding of API technology and digital distribution
- Technical report preparation and formal presentation skills. Operates effectively in an environment of deadlines and high workloads.
Apply for this Technical Product Manager today!
skills: Operational Efficiency Improvement
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.