Growing Real Estate Investment Company seeking to hire a Senior Accountant immediately. This position offers excellent growth opportunity and compensation package.
location: Fort Lauderdale, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 85,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
- Responsible for the complete financial reporting and accounting of assigned funds and related legal entities using Quickbooks Enterprise
- Preparing month-end, quarter-end and year-end working papers and reconciliations
- Preparing monthly distribution to investors
- Reporting daily capital raise to the team and maintain cumulative reports and graphs regarding such
- Review and process all accounts payable items
- Assist with providing information to the auditors and tax preparers for the legal entities and funds and distribution of Form K-1's to investors
- Coordinate and seek financial information from our third-party property managers
- Responsible for recording intercompany due to/due from and maintaining them in balance
- Completing daily, weekly and monthly reconciliations, along with research and follow of unreconciled items, for assigned entities
- Adhere to established procedures for compliance and efficiency
- Provide required documentation and maintain appropriate source documents and other related records in support of all entries.
- Increases productivity by developing automated accounting applications, coordinating information requirements.
- BA in Accounting with 4 plus years experience
- 2-4 years of experience in QuickBooks Enterprise
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and Advanced Word skill set
- Experience with multi-legal entity organizations
- Ability to multitask and meet constant deadlines
- Self-motivated, comfortable taking initiative and possess superior organization skills
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.