job summary: Timekeeping Administrator
Randstad Professionals specializes in Accounting and Finance staffing. We have an immediate opening for a Senior Project Accountant located in Tucson, AZ. This is a direct-hire opportunity. The Employer
An outstanding opportunity with an exciting industry leader in the technology field. Location:
location: Tucson, Arizona
job type: Permanent
salary: $35,000 - 45,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: High School
experience: 2 Years
The Timekeeping Administrator is responsible for monitoring timesheet submissions for accuracy, completeness, and timeliness. The Timesheet Administrator plays a central role in compliance and fraud detection.
This role requires a high level of attention to detail, as well as the ability to manage strict deadlines for payroll processing and submission to ensure that paychecks are issued on time.
- Ensure timecard submissions are timely and complete.
- Carefully review time submissions; raising awareness to inconsistencies or discrepancies in time reporting.
- Monitor payroll data for discrepancies or unusual occurrences to ensure accuracy and maintain correct information.
- Participate in the month-end close process and adhere to key deadlines.
- AA or a high school degree with equivalent experience
- 2+ recent years of experience utilizing a strong working knowledge of time charging policies and procedures to ensure adherence to Federal Labor Laws.
- 2+ years of timesheet administration or time charging experience in a government contracting or construction environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Bi-lingual in Spanish highly preferred
- Knowledge of Deltek Costpoint financial software highly preferred
- Experience working in a multi-cultural environment, in an international organization and/or in a high technology industry sector will be an advantage
Once we know you are interested, a Randstad Professionals recruiter will review your resume and contact you to better understand your skills for this position and tell you more about the opportunity. We will meet qualified candidates face to face and our best talent will interview with the employer face to face - we will move quickly! Interviewing now! Send resumes with targeted salary range or requirements directly to Julie.email@example.com 602-977-1114
skills: Payroll - 500+
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.