Tax - Senior
Growing Tampa CPA firm is looking for talented, self-driven Senior Tax Accountants that are looking to grow their careers with a firm that values work/life balance, collaboration, and client service.
location: Tampa, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 100,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
The Senior Tax Accountant will be responsible for:
- Individual return planning, preparation and review
- Partnership return planning, preparation and review
- Corporate return planning, preparation and review
- Estate and trust tax planning, preparation and review
- Non-Profit Organization tax preparation and review
- Tax research
- and more
The ideal candidate will have a degree in accounting and 5+ years of public accounting experience.
skills: Individual/Personal Tax Planning
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.