Do not miss this opportunity to join one of Maryland's most prestigious "essential" employers!
Offering unmatched benefits to include:
- 4 weeks paid vacation
- 10 company holidays
- Up to $15K annual tuition reimbursement
- Family tuition reimbursement!
- 5% retirement contribution
- Predictable work schedule and 40 hour work week
- ...and more!
Staff Accountant needed for newly created role within highly reputable healthcare services provider in Baltimore. The Finance team is working fully remote for the time being, with a beautiful office and collegial atmosphere when it's deemed "safe" to return.
If you want to join a company where you can see uncapped growth over the course of your career, do not miss this one!
location: Baltimore, Maryland
job type: Permanent
salary: $58,000 - 64,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5,8 to 4
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Accounting and financial reporting in support of 3 entities
- Reconciliations and journal entry preparation
- Financial statement preparation and review
- Post-close financial analysis and non-public financial reporting
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- CPA or in earnest pursuit of designation highly preferred
- 3+ years experience in public accounting or large corporate accounting setting
- Ability and willingness to pitch in on a multifaceted team with frequent interaction with several stake holders
- Strong aptitude for technology
Click to apply, or send your resume for immediate consideration to email@example.com.
skills: General Ledger, Financial Statements
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.