Looking to bring your training and presentation skills to a new audience? A Wallingford are Mortgage company is experience a boom in business and needs a Senior Trainer to join their team. The Senior Trainer will be responsible for developing, coordination and presenting various training initiatives.
location: Meriden, Connecticut
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 6 Years
- Presents training to new hires and employees on various topics including sales, operations, mortgage products and company best practices..
- Develops training material to ensure quality and accuracy of the program and design as well as the delivery method.
- Ensures consistent training record entry, new account creation, and new class/event updates in the learning management system.
- Updates and maintains training materials as applicable.
- Recommends process improvement to management
- Mentors junior training staff and ensures procedures are followed
- Minimum of six (6) years of combined work experience in the mortgage servicing, operations, or originations industry.
- Minimum of three (3) years presenting/training experience.
- Experience developing and/or delivering web-based training/e-learning and/or video creation preferred
- Computer literate with strong MS Office skills (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint & Excel)
- Skype Meeting/GoToWebinar experience a plus
- Articulate 360, Adobe Captivate, Camtasia or other e-learning authoring tools a plus
skills: Loan Processing
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.