Our client, a large manufacturing company in the Southpark area, is currently looking for a Compensation and Benefits Analyst to join their team remotely!
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $30 - 35 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Administer annual global compensation process for merit and incentive programs, including salary surveys, and budget preparation.
- Perform global compensation analyses of positions as required, using internal comparators and external market data.
- Daily administration of the US benefits programs for all active employees and retirees.
- Act as liaison between employees, retirees and vendors to quickly and effectively resolve outstanding issues, inquiries and complaints regarding global rewards programs.
- Draft and deliver employee communications for global compensation processes, annual US benefits open enrollment, rewards plan changes or updates, and other communications as required.
- Prepare and execute, with legal consultation, benefits documentation, such as original and amended plan texts, agreements and insurance policies.
- Bachelor's Degree in HR, Business Administration, Finance or related field required
- 5+ years of related HR experience
- Previous experience with administering global talent and rewards programs
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
For *immediate* consideration, please apply or email resume directly to email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.