Randstad has partnered with a leading tech enabled organization, looking for a Commissions Analyst to join their mission driven finance team in Boston, MA.
Are you looking to be part of a team with forward thinking management and a business who is able to easily adapt to the ever changing global landscape?
Do you have a passion for Analysis? In this role, you will be responsible for processing and managing commission and bonus payments, ensuring transactional accuracy of the entire commission payment process.
Does this sound like something that excites you?
location: Boston, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $65,000 - 75,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Partner with FP&A, accounting, and global sales operations teams to calculate and prepare both internal and external commissions and incentive payments
- Assist with the reconciliation of commission related general ledger accounts and the balancing of all commission related payroll interface activity
- Provide data points and partner with Finance/Accounting team to ensure the appropriate accruals for sales commission are booked
- Liaise between sales and business owners to troubleshoot any commission related questions and provide third-party auditor support as required
- Partner with Human Resources & hiring managers in the creation of new commissions plans and annual commissions plans updates
- Analyze and report on commissions earned in relation to key operating metrics (sales, gross profit, budget v. actual)
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or Mathematics
- 2+ years' experience in an analytical or a finance-oriented role, preferably commissions related
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to summarize and present data effectively
- Advanced proficiency in Excel
skills: Excel, Commissions, Netsuite, FP&A / Modeling
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.