Randstad USA is seeking Payroll professional for an exciting and challenging opportunity with a manufacturing company in the near west suburbs.
Randstad is working with a company in Burr Ridge to identify a skilled payroll specialist for a position within their growing human resources department.
An ideal candidate will have a Bachelor's Degree and at least four years of work experience in an payroll capacity. Other essential attributes include a positive attitude, strong organizational skills, the ability to work across various platforms, and strong interpersonal and communication skills.
If you are looking for a new role that offers opportunities for continued growth and professional development, this is the opportunity for you.
location: Chicago, Illinois
job type: Permanent
salary: $65,000 - 75,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Experience in Ceridian Dayforce preferred MUST have payroll processing experience.
- Process payroll cycles for multiple states and local tax jurisdictions, following weekly and biweekly pay schedules.
- Audits timecard records for compliance.
- Analyzes and calculates weekly/bi-weekly, monthly paychecks.
- Upholds contract requirements, federal, state, and local regulations, and departmental Service Level Agreement.
- Interprets, responds to, and processes garnishment orders in compliance with Federal, State and Local Agency wage assignments.
- Reviews data entry of Form W4, Direct Deposit, and maintain files.
- Request and distribute third-party payments and support that result from payroll deductions.
- Balances and transmits electronic payroll files.
- Problem solve, support field staff, and provide superior employee service.
- Prints and distributes paychecks and paystubs.
- Works closely with Payroll Department, HR, and Supervisors in ensuring all payroll duties are completed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Assist with 401k audits
- File 5500, 1094/1095
- Bachelor's Degree with four years of relevant work experience
- Experience with multi-state payroll administration
- Comprehensive understanding of federal wage and hour laws and payroll practices
- Experience working with an integrated payroll or human resources management system software application is required, Ceridian Dayforce experience preferred
- Experience with payroll processing audits
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
Our client offers a competitive salary and benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k), annual retirement contribution, paid time off and holidays.
If this sounds like a position that matches your skills, experience and... more importantly... your career goals, I want to speak with you. Click APPLY or send me an e-mail at Edwin.Johnson@RandstadUSA.com so that we can schedule a time to speak.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.