Randstad Professionals is presently conducting a search for an Assistant Inventory Manager for their well-established beverage distribution company in Los Angeles. This will be a full time, direct hire opportunity that would report to the Inventory Manager.
location: Compton, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 80,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 6
education: Associate's degree
experience: 2 Years
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Ability to interact with employees at a high level
- Must have experience forecasting and ordering of multiple suppliers and products.
- Must have experience managing code expiration dates on products ordered.
- Must have experience managing code expiration dates of products coming in and out warehouse.
- Conduct daily and monthly inventory counts to include code date information
- Conduct month-end full inventory and physical count using RF guns
- Reconcile counts; investigate major shortages or overcounts
- Invoice/credit/EFT Receive into system inbound load issues comparing system vs receiver from warehouse.
The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years of progressive experience in a food and beverage environment and will have experience with perishable goods. Other requirements include:
- Strong computer skills
- Bachelor's Degree or relevant years of experience
- Excellent communication skills
For immediate consideration, please email resume directly to Ramiro De Santiago at Ramiro.email@example.com or call 818.267.0120.
skills: Supply Chain, Inventory
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.