Sr. Cost Accountant
Randstad Professionals is presently conducting a search for a Sr. Cost Accountant for their growing packaging manufacturing client in West Los Angeles. The position would be full time, direct hire and would report to the Controller.
location: Culver City, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 80,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Month, Quarter and Year-End close as it relates to Costing and other areas of the General Ledger
- Financial Analysis
- Develop and maintain standard costs of finished goods and production components
- Ensure accuracy and validity of ERP data through analysis
- Manage excess and obsolete inventory
- Develop and/or improve department Policies and Procedures
- Fixed Asset Accounting
- Other duties as assigned
The ideal candidate will have at least 5+ years of progressive experience in Cost Accounting capacity. Other requirements include:
- CPA highly desired but not required
- Public/Private Accounting highly desired but not required
- Bachelor's Degree, Accounting, Finance, Economics or related field
- Consumer Goods or Packaging Manufacturing experience highly preferred
For immediate consideration, please email resume directly to Ramiro De Santiago at Ramiro.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 818.299.9310
skills: Cost Accounting, Project Cost, Purchasing/Procurement, Manufacturing Cost Acct
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.