Financing Company looking to expand their presence in Westchester County has a need for several Credit Analysts
to join their growing department. The Credit Analysts
will research and examine credit risks, assessing credit history, and make final credit decisions regarding individual credit limits. The Credit Analysts
will review financial data for credit reports, contact and verify references and investigate credit risk in customers. The ability to read and analyze complete financial reports is essential.
location: White Plains, New York
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 70,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 0 Years
- Gather transaction information by coordinating with the Origination and the Credit Underwriting teams.
- Prepare Credit Underwriting Memos
- Ensure each transaction complies with company's credit policies and procedures.
- Compile due diligence lists and participate in calls or meeting with customers.
- Identify key risks and mitigating factors for each transaction, as well as recommend appropriate credit structures and pricing.
- Review accuracy of collateral searches, valuations and transaction documentation.
- Ensure effective communication among the Origination, Credit Underwriting, Doc & Funding and Syndication teams, as well as any other departments involved in the process, for an effective, timely and accurate transaction underwriting and closing process.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business, Economics or Accounting or equivalent 3 to 7 years related underwriting experience preferred.
- Recommended time frame of 2+ years in Commercial Credit Underwriting in a banking or equipment finance environment.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
Company offers competitive salary and benefit package, fee parking and is convenient to Metro North Railroad. Work from home to start but will need to commute to White Plains once company opens back up.
skills: Commercial Credit Analysis
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.