Do you love thinking analytically? Are you passionate about using your customer service and research skills to navigate complex challenges over the phone with both internal business partners and customers?
Randstad in partnership one of the top financial Fortune 25 companies in the US is looking to add to their team of professionals. We are known for our desire and ability to match people with companies and positions that will develop their potential. The relationship we have with our client is one of the best in the country! This is an excellent opportunity to build a fulfilling career with a leading employer in the financial services industry
location: Beaverton, Oregon
job type: Contract
salary: $19 - 21 per hour
work hours: 1st Shift
education: High School
experience: 0 Years
responsibilities: Highly escalated call center professionals who:
- Can be very empathetic to customers who are calling in with escalated concerns
- Research to find a resolution
- Must be Tech savvy since you must navigate multi screens at the same time.
- Can communicate to customer about Checking accounts, deposit holds etc.
- Averaging around 15-25 calls per day
- Identifying risks in a timely manner, providing enhanced reporting capabilities at the line of business and Enterprise level
- Strong Communication skills, both written & verbal.
Start: Oct 19th or sooner
Hours: 1st shift
Location: Hillsboro, OR
Pay: $19- $21 based on experience.
2+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: financial services operations, underwriting, quality assurance; 3+ years of customer contact experience in a financial services environment; or, or military; or an AA/AS degree or higher
Please respond with an updated resume to posting or email me at email@example.com
You could call me at 515-224-2211
skills: Credit & Collections, Bank Deposits
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.