Randstad Professionals is actively assisting a long time client with its search for a Senior Accountant in Charlotte, NC.
Our client is a well established and profitable organization with a strong track record of employee development and retention.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $30 - 35 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Responsible for assisting with the month-end close process
- Prepare complex journal entries
- Prepare various financial reports
- Prepare account reconciliations
- Monthly variance analysis for P&L and Balance Sheets
- Involvement with external auditors on Annual and Quarterly Basis
- Dedication to process documentation and improvement
- Assist the AP department as needed on various processes
- Other assigned projects as needed
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance required
- 5+ years relevant work experience
- Mix of public and private industry experience preferred
- Demonstrated working knowledge of accounting principles
- Advanced level Excel skills preferred
Interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to apply here, and contact Kaylee Bergvist with Randstad Professionals at firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate and confidential consideration.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.