Growing South Florida company seeking to hire a Corporate Controller immediately. This position offers excellent compensation package and growth.
location: Miami, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $130,000 - 160,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 10 Years
- Develop, implement, operate, maintain and control the essential operating systems, information, and financial business of the company.
- Provides management with short- and long-term financial objectives and policies.
- Manage business units on and assists with implementation of accounting policies.
- Ensures that reported results comply with generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) or international financial reporting standards.
- Manage accuracy and oversees filing of quarterly and annual reports with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC).
- Work closely with external auditors to provide information needed for the annual audit.
- Maintains knowledge of organizational procedures, federal and state regulations, and accounting standards.
- Implements policies and best practices to support achievement of objectives and required standards.
- Maintains knowledge of developments and trends in finance and administration including technological advances.
- Lead and manage implementation of new systems and major modifications of existing systems to reduce downtime.
qualifications: Requirements :
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance required; MBA preferred.
- Certified Public Accountant status highly desired.
- Must have previous experience as Corporate Controller of a Public-Trade Company
- Must have previous experience leading Finance Transformation or implementing Finance Shared Services at a medium-size Corporation
- Minimum ten years of experience in the financial function is required.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.