We are seeking an Accounts Payable Specialist to process day to day management of all payment cycle activities in a timely and efficient manner on a part-time basis. In this role you will complete payments and control expenses by receiving payments as well as processing, verifying, and reconciling invoices.
location: Reading, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $22 - 28 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: No Degree Required
experience: 3 Years
responsibilities: What you'll do:
- Process check requests and match checks to invoices
- Review and process all vendor invoices
- Reconcile vendor statements and assist in month end closing
- Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with
company policy and accepted accounting practices
qualifications: What you'll need:
- 3+ years Accounts Payable Experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Concur or Expensify accounting software
Click to apply and send resumes to email@example.com.
skills: Accounts Payable, AP, A/P Processing
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.