Are you looking for an opportunity to work with a dynamic, high impact team where your work will be noticed and appreciated?
Randstad Professionals, one of the leading recruiting firms in the US, is currently hiring for a Research Analyst
with a boutique management consulting firm here in Richmond, VA. This role will focus on conducting in-depth research through gathering and recruiting subject matter experts, secondary market research, and helping to interpret the data and create actionable strategies and insights for customers.
This role is ideal for someone who is naturally curious (always wants to know the why) outgoing, detail oriented, and a critical thinker. If you enjoy deep dive research and learning more about markets, industries, and companies then this could be a chance to join a fast-moving team where your voice will be heard.
If this role speaks to you please apply directly or send your resume to James.Boatwright@randstadusa.com
location: Richmond, Virginia
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 65,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Research and synthesize publicly available data sources
- Source and recruit subject matter experts to interview
- Conduct and document in-depth subject matter expert interviews
- Work with team on key findings from research efforts to distill research into actionable client recommendations
- Write and program high volume surveys
- Work across functional areas to support quantitative research efforts
- Assist in producing client reports
Three years or more of work experience in sales, communications, marketing research, public relations, or business development
Strong writing and communication skills
Self-motivated work ethic and love of collaboration
skills: Equity Research, Analysis - Brand/Market
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.