job summary: Now Hiring: Marketing Database Analyst
Are you ready for a life-changing opportunity? Are you ready to learn and work with a Top Fortune 500 company? Then embrace this rewarding opportunity NOW!
Apply today because openings are limited!! Overview
This position will be responsible for marketing initiatives and operations for Medicare Fitness product.
location: Eden Prairie, Minnesota
job type: Contract
salary: $24 - 37 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Associate's degree
experience: 2 Years
responsibilities: These include, but are limited to the below responsibilities:
- Welcome Letter delivery operations - deliver Renew Active welcome letters via mail and email to those that have become newly eligible for the product. This involves working with various teams to include fulfillment vendors, data management teams and client personnel.
- Gym termination letter delivery - deliver Renew Active gym termination letters via mail to those where the gym they have been using is no longer participating in Renew Active. This involves working with various teams to include fulfillment vendors, data management teams and the product's gym network team.
- Gym Tool Kit - access completed files from client and store in a location that can be accessed by internal product teams.
- Distribute At-Home kit flyers as appropriate.
- Run any necessary materials through legal reviews
- Own website copy decks and any needed compliance filings
- Operationalize email campaigns
- Client event support - support in creating and delivering needed materials for events (i.e. broker training events) such as table cloths, banner stands, giveaways, name tags, etc.
- Update materials as needed
- Support for creative
- Associate's Degree
- Marketing and Communications experience
- Vendor communication experience
- Client Event Support
Location: Eden Prairie, MN If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please apply below.
Amanda Nordmann firstname.lastname@example.org
skills: Analysis, Analysis - Brand/Market, Writing - Documentation
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.