job summary: Now Hiring: Pay Provider Enrollment Processor
Are you ready for a life-changing opportunity? Are you ready to learn and work with a Top Fortune 500 company? Then embrace this rewarding opportunity NOW!
Apply today because openings are limited!! Overview
This candidate will be responsible for performing the appropriate processes to enroll and maintain enrollment for our client's providers. Enrollment includes validating provider financial and business information. The processor will review, investigate and process enrollment using applications. Conducts data entry and re-work; analyzes and identifies fraud enrollment trends as necessary.
location: Hopkins, Minnesota
job type: Contract
salary: $18 - 20 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
experience: 1 Years
- Provide expertise or general support by reviewing, researching, investigating, processing and adjusting Pay enrollments
- Authorize enrollment or refer to investigators for further review analyze and identify trends and provides reports as necessary
- Strive for provider service excellence
- Outbound provider calls as needed
- Consistently meet established productivity, schedule adherence and quality standards
- Proficiency with Windows PC applications, which includes the ability to learn new and complex computer system applications
- Safeguard transactions and escalate when applicable
- Adapt to changing business objectives
- Verify true providers and the activity on their account
- Thoroughly review enrollment items for fraudulent activity
- Apply expanded knowledge base of fraud schemes to assist in handling of specialized fraud functions such as identity theft and cross-channel fraud
- Other duties as assigned
qualifications: Software Skills Needed:
- Microsoft Suite
Eden Prairie, MN If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please apply below.
Amanda Nordmann firstname.lastname@example.org
skills: MS Outlook, Excel, Word
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.