Our client is looking for a hardworking qualified, Project Manager to join their team in commercial construction. The ideal candidate MUST have ground up retail commercial construction experience (Grocery, Banks, Multi-Tenant, Restaurants, Fuel Stations, Self Storage).
This is a great opportunity for someone who enjoys when their efforts have a positive direct impact on their own success and the success of the company.
location: Clearwater, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 115,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
responsibilities: Responsibilities :
- Develops long-term client relationships and creates strong partnerships throughout the local community
- Manages projects from the bid process, through job start, job tracking and close out
- Comfortably sources potential business from new and pre-established relationships and contacts
- Executes project management process through Project Management Software
- Negotiates, writes, and executes owner contracts and subcontract agreements
- Reviews and submits client change orders
- Performs conceptual estimating and bidding
- Strategizes to control job cost and manages job performance for financial success
- Expedites lead items and the submittal process
- Conducts permit process for all related counties and cities and been able to maintain a good standing with all related city, county, state government agencies
- Approves and submits job invoices in a timely manner
- Organizes records for all field office activity
- Supports Superintendents with the execution of the project from start to finish
- Attends and participates in company meetings and events
qualifications: Qualifications :
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management or Engineering
- Experience as a Project Manager or in a related position is required
- 5 plus years of experience in the construction industry is preferred.
- Possess a working knowledge of Pre-construction services especially conceptual estimating, scheduling and design review
- OSHA and/or PPM certifications are highly preferred
- Deep knowledge of construction related contracts and the ability to understand them the owner's and GC perspectives.
- Skilled in creating and following CPM schedules with multiple scheduling software products.
- Proficient in managing a project from beginning to end, including sourcing potential business, estimating and close out.
- Personable with the ability to work in a cross-functional, collaborative, team-based environment and work and communicate well with Superintendents and leadership.
- The ability to communicate professionally and effectively through all mediums, to staff, management, peers, business partners, clients and potential clients.
- Creates strategic alliances with subcontractors/vendors
- Ability to learn quickly, adapt and flex in response to competing business demands and changing priorities.
- Ethical, trustworthy and must be able to maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Strong organizational skills with a high attention to detail and the ability to meet strict deadlines.
skills: $100-250 million
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.