Our client with HQ north of Boston is looking to add an Accounting Supervisor to their team. This is an excellent opportunity to supervise a team in a mission driven environment with great culture & work life balance. This Direct Hire Accounting Supervisor role is a great opportunity for a Sr Accountant looking for the next step in career; or a current Accounting Manager looking to have more of an impact in a smaller company.
The Accounting Supervisor will oversee all accounting duties focused on general ledger, month end close, financial statement prep & analysis, AP/AR review and process improvements.
location: Woburn, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $65,000 - 80,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
The Accounting Supervisor will manage a small team responsible for the accounting function including maintaining General Ledger, month end close, financial statement prep & analysis, GAAP compliance, streamline processes, AP, and AR.
- Maintain GL
- Journal entries, reconciliations, accruals, financial analysis
- Review AP, AR
- Month end close
- Ensure accuracy of financial statements and reports
- Coordinate audits
- Hire, train, motivate staff
The ideal profile is:
- Bachelor's degree in accounting
- 5+ years of relevant and progressive experience
- Must be willing and able to be hands on
- Desire to manage or supervise
- Some form of supervisory or mentoring is desired
skills: $0-50 million
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.