The Training & Development Analyst works with the training and knowledge teams to provide quality learning and development materials for our service desk. Service desk agents are the first point of contact for users who require technical support, and are expected to track information through a ticketing system, use a knowledge base to research and resolve reported issues, and provide world class customer service throughout the interaction. Responsible for a full range of learning and development activities for instructor-led and web-based programs, the Training & Development Analyst works with a variety of stakeholders to create/update training materials and support documentation.
location: South Jordan, Utah
job type: Contract
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Exhibit a passion for process and creativity in partnering with subject matter experts, knowledge managers, and trainers to write, develop, publish, and evaluate learning content.
- Create and maintain training material and supplementary content, including one-pagers, facilitator-led curricula, e-learning courses, and on-demand training modules.
- Work collaboratively across the organization to develop enhanced customer service content.
- Assist in the assessment and evaluation of training effectiveness.
- Use data/reporting to support management team in identifying trends for continuous improvement, and design content accordingly.
- Provide administrative support for training functions, including coordinating training sessions.
- Manage several projects simultaneously in a deadline-driven environment.
- Demonstrate flexibility in a shifting environment that requires quick development and implementation.
- Communicate project status to stakeholder groups.
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience required.
- Experience in adult education required.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills required.
- Ability to ingest, interpret, and communicate data to effectively drive learning required.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, and general office computing tools required.
- Experience with eLearning tools, such as SnagIT or Adobe Captivate, required.
- Ability to work with individuals at all levels to drive outcomes required.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work on assigned initiatives in a high-pressure environment required.
- Call center experience preferred.
- Experience in the Financial Services Industry is a plus
skills: Business Analysis
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.