Growing Family Office Organization is in need of an experienced Staff/Senior Accountant to help manage the transactions of the group. This will include periodic accounting transactions, cash management and cash modeling/forecasting work in Excel, and various reporting needs and projects. The high net worth nature of the group ties back to investment tracking for private equity and similar entities, so you will gain valuable experience within this world too. There is potential growth from this role into other areas within for the right person.
location: Jupiter, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $85,000 - 100,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 6 Years
- Aggregate performance data from numerous investments including hedge funds, private equity, real estate and outside managers on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis. Requires an understanding of the various valuation methods utilized across the portfolio.
- Preparation of periodic financial reports - including monthly performance of various investment vehicles that invest in a variety of asset classes, monthly cash analysis, cash flow statements, fixed income/bond reporting and one-off investment reporting (i.e. review of real estate portfolio investments, weekly flash performance).
- Performance of treasury related matters including wire preparation, unfunded exposure tracking/review, and liquidity analysis/budgeting.
- Ad hoc requests/special projects.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- 5-8 years of experience - preferred to have split between public and private with an exposure to a small team environment.
- Fund administration experience is a plus.
- CPA a plus, but not required.
- Working knowledge of the financial services industry with deep knowledge of HF/PE terminology.
- Understanding of general accounting for investments and of underlying tax structures.
- High-net worth client or job experience a plus.
- Strong analytical skills
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in confidence to: Lisa.Goodman@randstadusa.com
skills: Excel, Account Reconciliation, Fund Accounting, Fund Reporting
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.