We are currently seeking a Senior Tax Associate for an exciting and challenging opportunity.
Are you interested in a career in public accounting, but concerned about work-life balance. Does the idea of working in a Big-Four firm make you uneasy?
Randstad USA is working with an accounting firm who is revolutionizing what it means to work in the public accounting field.
As a tax senior, your primary responsibilities will consist of tax return preparation, as well as tax research, tax planning, and the preparation of supporting work papers. You will work with individuals, as well as a variety of entities such as corporations, partnerships, estates, and trusts. In addition, you will be exposed to a variety of industries. You will provide supervision to tax associates and work closely with managers, and partners on all phases of the project.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 80,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Possess technical knowledge and communication skills sufficient to supervise and train associates.
- Communicate well with clients within your area of expertise.
- Assume responsibility for the supervision of tax return preparation engagements and take on more advanced tax return projects.
- Ensuring clients comply with IRS regulations and meet their state and federal tax obligations.
- Analyzing and minimizing tax liabilities by implementing tax reduction strategies.
- Reviewing financial records, income statements, and expenditures.
- Preparing and filing tax returns and work papers for companies, partnerships, and individuals.
- Researching tax issues and assisting with tax audits.
- Consulting with clients, reviewing their tax information, and responding to questions and concerns.
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date client records.
- Demonstrated leadership ability.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting required
- CPA or CPA Eligible Preferred
- Minimum 2+ years of tax experience in a public accounting firm
- Strong tax research and writing skills
- Proficiency with QuickBooks and tax preparation software
Our client offers a competitive salary and benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k), annual retirement contribution, paid time off and holidays.
If this sounds like a position that matches your skills, experience and... more importantly... your career goals, I want to speak with you. Click APPLY or send me an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can schedule a time to speak.
skills: CPA Candidate
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.