Randstad is seeking an accounting professional for an exciting and challenging accounting manager opportunity.
Randstad is working with a company in Boston to identify a skilled accounting manager for an immediate position within their expanding accounting department to work directly alongside the CFO. This position offers excellent work/life balance and competitive compensation package.
location: Boston, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $95,000 - 105,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Manage daily accounting operations and ensure proper documentation and back up for every critical function
- Manage Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Expense Reporting and Payroll staff
- Implement and monitor the month, quarter and year-end closing schedules to meet deadlines
- Perform daily banking activity and prepare weekly cash flow analysis
- Oversee and approve check runs, expense report disbursements and positive pay uploads
- Responsible for the monthly financial reporting process
- Monitor emerging technology to determine ways to automate the account process without sacrificing accuracy and accountability
- Lead the schedule preparation for the year-end financial statement and indirect rate audits
- Maintain and update the configuration of the accounting system that supports the accounting and reporting functions
- Provide ad hoc analysis of financial data for operations management leaders as needed
- Support the budget and forecasting processes
- Supervise the bi-weekly payroll submittal process
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or other business related field of study
- 4+ years of experience of accounting management in a professional corporate environment
- 2+ years of experience in public accounting (preferably Big 4 or large national firm)
- Current working knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP)
- Knowledge of automated financial and accounting reporting systems and controls
- Strong leadership skills.
- Excellent computer and communication skills, both verbal and written.
If this sounds like a position that matches your skills, experience and... more importantly... your career goals, I want to speak with you. Click APPLY or send me an e-mail at email@example.com so that we can schedule a time to speak.
skills: CPA, Audit - External
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.