Randstad has partnered with a global technology organization, looking for a Junior Staff Accountant to join their mission driven team in Boston, MA.
Are you looking to be part of a team with forward thinking management and a business who is able to easily adapt to the ever changing education landscape?
Do you have a passion for Accounting? In this role, you will be responsible for full P&L ownership, and management of all accounting activities for several entities of the company.
Does this sound like something that excites you?
location: Boston, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $55,000 - 65,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Assist in maintaining financial software tools
- Lead the accounts receivable process, including collections
- Process vendor invoices for payment
- Prepare journal entries
- Prepare general ledger account reconciliations
- Support the month end close process and annual audit
- Bachelor's degree in accounting
- Minimum 2 years of experience in accounting or finance
- Strong working systems knowledge of NetSuite, Salesforce and Microsoft Excel
- CPA or working towards CPA prefered
skills: General Ledger, Journal Entries
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.