We are looking for an experienced Cost Accountant to join our team. If you have a manufacturing background and are looking for an exciting industry to continue your cost accounting career, then please read on!
location: Malden, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 100,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
- Cost Accountant is responsible for standard cost accounting and reporting, monthly inventory close, inventory reserves, bill of materials, and cost analysis to maintain accurate costing data and procedures.
- Will also liaison with manufacturing operations and financial staff, as required.
- Update and maintain records for the labor and overhead rates.
- Update and maintain bill of materials and routings to ensure product costs are accurate and accounted for properly.
- Assist with analyzing purchasing contracts costs components.
- Assist with analyzing costs initiatives and cost efficiencies.
- Assist with the yearend inventory physical count.
- BS In Accounting
- 3-5 years of Cost Accounting Experience
- Experience in a Manufacturing Environment
Interested and qualified candidates should click on the link below to apply or contact email@example.com
skills: Cost Accounting
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.