Randstad Professionals is currently searching for multiple Accounts Receivable Clerks
for a logistics agency here in Richmond, VA!
The Accounts Receivable Clerk will report directly to the Accounting Manager and is responsible for the collection of past due accounts by phone and email.
location: Richmond, Virginia
job type: Contract
salary: $15 - 17 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: No Degree Required
experience: 2 Years
- The position requires an enthusiastic person who can quickly adapt to the ever changing environment and who will be a team player.
- Interact with managers and other departments within the company to resolve invoice differences.
- Research billing errors and provide the appropriate corrections.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Record detailed account information as it is obtained.
- Requires strong skills in the Microsoft Office products: MS Excel and MS Word with basic skills in MS PowerPoint and MS Access.
Please send your updated resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
for immediate review and consideration. (804-396-6133) Randstad Accounting and Finance email@example.com
skills: Accounts Receivable, Analysis, A/R Review, Manual A/R System
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.