Sr. Residential Mortgage Lending Officer
job summary: Senior Mortgage Lending Officer
Full time / permanent opportunity
Randstad Professionals is partnering with a local community bank west of Boston on their search for a Senior Mortgage Lending Officer.
location: Walpole, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 100,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 7 Years
- Develops and recommends the department's strategic plan to senior management team Maintains adequate internal controls over mortgage origination and secondary market loan sales.
- Reviews, analyzes and processes residential real estate loan requests; packages loans in compliance with policies and procedures.
- Recommends exceptions to standard pricing, conditions and terms of residential real estate loans.
- Makes final credit decisions on residential loans within established policy limits.
- Reviews lending issues and ensures regulatory compliance of mortgage origination.
- Prepares all residential mortgage loans for ratification.
- Develops residential mortgage loan origination projections
- 7+ years of residential mortgage banking management/mortgage underwriting management experience
- Bachelor's degree in business or its equivalent; Masters preferred
- NMLS number is required to perform essential duties
- Strong knowledge of Secondary Market
- Excellent organizational and verbal/written communication skills required
$80K - $100K base annual salary, to commensurate with experience Application process: Here's how to get Kathleen's attention
* Click the "easy apply" button OR
* Call Kathleen to setup an virtual interview to get the process started even quicker OR
* Email your resume today directly to Kathleen.firstname.lastname@example.org
* If you're still not ready to apply but want to learn more, call Kathleen at 781-897-5218
skills: Loan Processing, Loan Administration, Mortgage Lending, Mortgage Underwriting, Appraisals, Mortgage Closer, Mortgage Title Processing, Government Mortgage, Mortgage Credit/Collections, Mortgage Insurance
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.