A commercial lender that supports residential real estate investors with financing for non-owner occupied single family residences, 2-4 unit residences, condos, townhomes, and multi-family properties up to 20 units is looking for a Underwriter to join their team. This position will support the company's fix and flip product line so exposure to construction lending products is highly desirable.
location: Dallas, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $85,000 - 95,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: No Degree Required
experience: 5 Years
- New Construction, Renovation and/or Rental Property underwriting experience is preferred.
- Ability to evaluate complex mortgage transactions and make difficult risk based decisions.
- Must be able and willing to adequately explain any and all decisions to both internal and external customers.
- Experience must include the full underwriting of property related documents including appraisal reports, property insurance, and title commitments.
- Underwriting in a high volume environment for a minimum of 5 years
Interested and Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply directly for immediate and confidential consideration.
skills: Mortgage Underwriting
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.