job summary: Job Description
A leading and renowned bank located in Johnston, Rhode Island is currently looking to hire a Sourcing Specialist within their Procurement team. The best candidate for this position has procurement and sourcing experience, excellent written and verbal communication skills, and strong excels skills. This position offers competitive pay and a flexible schedule.
location: Johnston, Rhode Island
job type: Contract
salary: $30 - 35 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 1 Years
responsibilities: Sourcing Specialist
- Partner with business owners to identify market and economic trend opportunities.
- Create and develop strong relationships with internal and external partners.
- Execute sourcing initiatives including bidding price and contract negotiations.
- Strong ability to negotiate all types of corporate transactions.
- Demonstrate analytical thinking and tools to identify new benefits generation.
- Excellent time-management skills with ability to prioritize multiple projects.
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1-3 years of procurement, sourcing, or contract administration experience
- Proficient Excel Skills
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field preferred
- Strong analytical skills, experience in root cause analysis preferred
skills: Oracle, Excel, Administration, Outsourcing, Oracle Applications, Banking Operations, Purchasing/Procurement, Project Management & Methodologies, Agile, Agile Development
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.