The Accountant provides financial and accounting support for growing company.
location: North Brunswick, New Jersey
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 80,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Prepare and input monthly/quarterly/annual journal entries including accruals monthly
- Prepare general ledger and bank reconciliations
- Assist with completing month-end close
- Perform monthly close reconciliations.
- Review all inter-company transactions
- Assist with annual audit work papers, providing detail when requested by external auditors.
- Adhoc analysis.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting; CPA a plus but not required
- 2-5+ years accounting experience with a multi-location company
- General knowledge and understanding of accounting standards in accordance with GAAP.
- Familiarity with Netsuite is a plus
- Advanced Excel skills
skills: Excel Pivot Tables
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.