Our client is seeking a Credit and Collections professional to collect and reconcile large retail customer credit accounts. If you have strong excel skills and a working knowledge of credit and collections best practices - apply below!
location: Woburn, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $19 - 22 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: High School
experience: 3 Years
- Collect and Reconcile major retail accounts, including resolution of customer claims/charge-backs
- Perform cash application and A/R adjustments in a back-up role during other periods or absences, or as assigned
- Research, resolve, and collect customer claims/charge-backs in conjunction with customer service
- Minimize past due receivables, open charge-backs, bad debt, DSO, and delayed shipments for assigned account range
- Work with customer service and operations to insure timely processing of credit memos and returns and other customer requirements
- 3+ years' experience in commercial collections
- Knowledge of different collection techniques that can be used to collect from small, medium, and large companies
- Must be highly proficient with Excel, Word and Microsoft Office
Please click to apply and send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
skills: Excel, Cash Applications, Commercial Collections
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.