Wonderful Richmond manufacturing company is looking for an Accounting Manager to join their team.
The Accounting Manager will be responsible for collaborating with segments of the business and financial reporting. Would provide general support for corporate management and more. The salary range is competitive with strong benefits and a healthy company culture.
location: Richmond, Virginia
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 105,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
- Managing day-to-day accounting functions, leading Month End Close.
- Collaborate between finance and accounting with other departments.
- Selection, engagement, coordination, and review of outside experts, where warranted.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- 4+ years of experience in accounting
- CPA Preferred
- NetSuite Experience HIGHLY Preferred
skills: Financial Reporting
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.