Our client north of Boston is growing fast and has an immediate opening for a Paralegal.
Great opportunity to work in a fast paced environment growing organically and through M&As.
location: Woburn, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 80,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
Duties include, but not limited to:
- Reviewing, tracking, and monitoring contracts
- Updating lead counsel with timely analysis and summaries of new legislation/regulations affecting the business.
- Assists in implementing changes to contracts to comply with legislation/regulations.
- Responsible for support related to litigation, mediation, arbitration, and responses to complaints.
- Renewing and maintaining company licensing.
- Drafting, filing and managing various business entity documents with State agencies.
- Drafting legal contracts, correspondence and other documents.
4 year college degree
2+ years of relevant experience
Must be detail oriented
Strong time management skills
skills: $100-250 million
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.