This is a contract role expected to last 2 months.
location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
salary: $17 - 19 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Receives requests made to the Contracts mailboxes
- Reviews for details regarding the request; Assess if any additional information is required from Requestor; Gathers additional details as needed
- Negotiates non-standard requests and turnaround times
- Balances work assignment against Sr Contract Analysts capacity
- Assigns work to Contract Analysts
- Enters assignment data into Contracts Tracking Database
- Acts as primary liaison between the organization and print vendor when ordering printed enrollment materials and certificates
- Analyze, research and interpret written and verbal information to prepare administrable and legally defensible Statutory Disability Insurance documents and related materials which accurately reflect Policyholder requests, conform to company underwriting guidelines, preserve language uniformity (or stylistic consistency) and comply with applicable state and federal law.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills that are clear, concise, grammatically correct and demonstrate a commitment to meet or exceed customer expectations.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently, multi-task and manage own work.
- Strong organization skills to prioritize assignments to meet established department timelines and metrics.
- Strong PC skills and technical aptitude. Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to use logic and identify alternative methods to solve difficult problems and provide effective solutions.
- Excellent analysis skills that look beyond the obvious to find a resolution.
- BA degree or 3+years of relevant work experience in Contracts or Compliance (minimum HS Diploma/GED required).
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.